Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Touhou RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

The Touhou RPG - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:38 pm

The Spirit laughs.

Oh, so now I'm the Demon? That's quite laughable, hearing it from you of all people, Yuuka.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Some Type of Intelligent Being
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Yuuka drops to her knees.

I'll...I'll kill you again if I must!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgamers.forumotion.com/
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 pm

You can't kill what's already dead! That's one of the benefits about this; you see. I'm a believer of Karma... You know that saying 'treat others how you would wish to be treated?', well, you tortured, disfigured, and killed many of us. I'm beginning to think it's pretty clear how you want to be treated.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Yo...You would understand my hatred if you saw what I've seen!!! What made me like this!!!

Yuuka's eyes began to fill with tears, she was actually afraid.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Good.... That fear you hold, it's the same that all of us held that day you killed us. As a fair respect -- a respect you never gave us, I'll hear your words.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I was but a mere child the night I became like this...Some humans had threatened to burn down my peoples village, and kill everyone...That night, they made good on their threat...I escaped without being seen...But, from my hiding place I watched...I watched as people I had become friends with burn alive as they run out of their homes...My family shared the same fate...The children...Th-...They mercelessly killed them all...I had to watch this...I had to listen to their cries for help!

Yuuka was crying very much now, she had to relive a past she would rather forget.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 pm

So to cope with that past, you became the merciless killers of that night. You ran, took the easy way out. Oh, yes, it was definitely easy to blame the passing Human and kill him. You never stopped to think of tracking them down, hunting down the ones that did this, and destroying them with your power.

The Spirit simply crossed his arms.

You have to live with your actions.... That should be punishment enough.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 pm

You...You threatened me!!! That is the reason I murdered you!!!
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 pm

The Spirit laughed, shaking his head.

You really don't remember me... Think back, of the tone I used that day. The way that I stood, with a makeshift weapon in my hand. I was afraid, I acted on instinct. That means my life should be taken from me so mercilessly?!
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 pm

So say you had made true on your threat and managed to kill me? You would show no sympathy for me!!
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:05 pm

You think I would be that heartless back on that day?! If by some freak accident I managed to kill you, I would have broken down right there, trying to reverse what I did! I'm not a Killer, and even if you were dangerous to my people, I had no personal grudges against you.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Do you understand that the past comes to me everytime Im threatened?! That I am forced with the thought of kill or be killed?!
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 pm

And now that Past comes back to you again. What you want to do at this point is no concern of mine, not even worth the effort of killing you... It wasn't anywhere near enjoyable as I thought it was going to be.

The Spirit turns, walking back to the Rune to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Spirit...Wa-...Wait! If I were to change my ways today, and to respect you and the others, would they no longer have hatred for me? Is there a chance to change my ways before it is too late?
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm

The Spirit looks to her.

If you really want to change your ways. Think of the ones that you have killed, admit and express your guilt. They will still dislike you for being their killer. But it will soften the blow. Your actions after this event should be weighing your options carefully before coming to the conclusion of taking the life of someone that threatens you.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:22 pm

I...I understand now just what I have done! All the guilt, all the sadness...I am reliving it now...Here...Perchance I could stop my actions in the past from happening, I would! I...I do not wish to be feared!!!

Yuuka breaks down, she can no longer talk as she begins remembering it all.

-------

http://forum.fantasydreamers.org/viewtopic.forum?t=209
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Touhou RPG   The Touhou RPG - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Touhou RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40