Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Fortress 2/ Touhou Fortress 2 (Touhou Custom Skins)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CirnoChaos
Baka Baka
CirnoChaos

Team Fortress 2/ Touhou Fortress 2 (Touhou Custom Skins) Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2/ Touhou Fortress 2 (Touhou Custom Skins)   Team Fortress 2/ Touhou Fortress 2 (Touhou Custom Skins) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm

I have been playing TF2 for a while now, about this week nonstop so far. I have became more active due to my Graphics card being upgraded. Although I do need a better power supply to handle it. I sucked at Tf2, well as I thought. I make a good Heavy with Natasha. So, about a day or two ago, I played around with my Medic/Eirin Skin. I put it in my Player, located in tf/materials/models. (Then after words, Models then player) So, I decided to check out TF2, I looked at my Medic...? I relize my Medic was Eirin. I was rather happy. So I decided to install Aya, the Utsuho. Tested out the Utsuho Voice pack, then Sakuya. I havent relize that Sakuya Skin in the Loadout was invisible. It made me believe that the Spy would become invisible. So I played around with her, no luck... as I thought. Later on I decided to get the HUD. Mokou is my for out, my favorite. The reason why, I love Pyro so much!

Skins:

Aya/Scout
Utsuho/Soldier
Mokou/Pyro

Suika/Demoman(voice)
Heavy/Heavy
Engineer/Engineer

Eirin/Medic
Sniper/Sniper (Reskin, he looks awesome!)
Sakuya/Spy

So, if anyone has both steam and Team Fortress 2, my account is SonicchaosDN... ID 1337q90
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fantasydreamers.org/forum.htm

Team Fortress 2/ Touhou Fortress 2 (Touhou Custom Skins)
Page 1 of 1