Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If You could be any Touhou Character for a day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymu
Some Type of Intelligent Being
Raymu

If You could be any Touhou Character for a day Empty
PostSubject: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Who would it be, and why?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgamers.forumotion.com/
d12rwin
Loli Vampire
d12rwin

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Flandre Scarlet

i want to know the experience of her loneliness and sadness under the basement. I want to know the experience how the SDM handle her. I want to know how she can destroy anything and everything. I want to know her everyday food. I want to know how her sister cares for her. I want to see her room or chamber. I want to see experience the insanity she has.

well.. that's is just for a day
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/d12rwin
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:09 am

For Me, it would be Cirno.

Sure You would deal with People harrasing You for stupidity. but, I would like to see how She gets through the day.

plus She has ice powers.
Back to top Go down
CirnoChaos
Baka Baka
CirnoChaos

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 am

I would have chose Sakuya for hers Time Stop!ing abilities, but no.

I choose the heroin, Miss Hakurei Reimu. Why? She saves the would, have such powers. And can take down about everything she seeks as a threat.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fantasydreamers.org/forum.htm
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 pm

I came in a little late to this topic, but here goes:

It's actually a tough call. Sakuya does have time abilities, you know that would be fun to mess with. Plus depending how the whole "day" thing works, you can stay as her forever. Can't beat that type of deal.

For a more "serious" answer: Aya. It probably seems random because she's not on my list of favorite characters, right? Here's the reasoning...

I've always wanted to A: Go really fast, and B: Fly. Just so happens, she can do both. Plus, she has a camera. Which means I can take pictures of all the cool stuff I find/do. And then I could go "Yeah, this shit happened. I was THERE". xD
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Actually you know, Im changing my choice.

I would like to be Yuyuko, because for one thing she is one of the most powerful people in Gensokyo, for another thing; you get to stay in a mansion and do just about nothing all day, plus I would like to see what it's like to be a ghost.

I know Im lazy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You could be any Touhou Character for a day   If You could be any Touhou Character for a day Empty

Back to top Go down

If You could be any Touhou Character for a day
Page 1 of 1