Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raymu
Some Type of Intelligent Being
Raymu

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

It will be sometime though, since I don't really have a personal computer yet. And Im on this website using a half baked internet browser on a game console.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgamers.forumotion.com/
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

I see. Well, looks like things have slowed down for the night, and it's been a pretty long day. But for my first day visitting, this was great. I'm gonna go off for the night. Will reply in the RP soon as I see anythin' new.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Okay then, night.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 am

Oh hey, I didn't know you guys were gonna come on as I was going off. Oh well, not a problem. Looks like it played out more "realistically", since the Knight was injured.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:02 am

Yeah, usually we're on later, sometimes noon.
Back to top Go down
d12rwin
Loli Vampire
d12rwin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:41 pm

ooohh welcome to fantasy dreamer then~! Amord~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/d12rwin
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Oh, hello there. Thanks for the welcome. A fan of Flandre too, hm? She is a pretty fun character. xD

I particuarly like her sympathetic story though.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh yeah (I realize this is a double post, not sure of the whole uh... Policy on that. But excuse it this one time, please and thank ye), I just realized I didn't say my favorite theme or how I came to know of Touhou.

It started waaaaaaaay back. My "addiction" that is, my Brother found a video of the "Hardest Video Game Boss in existence", which happened to be Flandre Scarlet and her bullet hell patterns of DEATH. I noticed that while the graphics were simplistic (Let's be honest, it's top down), it was still appealing. And that music. Lord. That music, it was just amazing.

I didn't really "know" about Touhou yet. I made a character using Flandre's appearance once (Roleplay, not a "fan character"), and then I found a U.N. Owen Was Her? remix using TF2. Which is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCvUCVKvYKw and then I finally dug around some more. I ended up getting Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil.

I'm still not good at it. But there you go, I stuck with it. Kept looking up the art and stories that everyone kept making. As well as the load of remixes. And my addiction just got bigger and bigger. As for my absolute favorite theme, that's a very tough call. I'm going to say one of these three: Septette for the Dead Princess, U.N. Owen Was Her? and Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle. Although quite truthfully I tend to like all of Touhou's music. So you can pass any of it to me and I will usually respond with "I like it!", unless, y'know, it's a horrid remix. But that's all up in the air and opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2