Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Technically this isn't my first post. But I wanted to jump straight into the RP. Some of you may or may not see that first -- In any case, I shall speak of my favorite Touhou characters:

1: Remilia
2: Flandre
3: Sakuya
4: Cirno
5: Rumia

As for my favorite music... It depends, but I've listened to some Ezel-Ash, TAMusic, and... =NeutraL=? I think it's called? There was also this really epic one from IOSYS of Kanako's theme, but it got removed. Ah well.... Anyway yeah, that's my introduction. Looks like a pretty good place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Some Type of Intelligent Being
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome! This forum isn't very active, but Im sure you will get used to that. Anyway, it's always nice to see new people joining.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgamers.forumotion.com/
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Well it's nice to know that other people like Touhou. You wouldn't believe how much of an 'outcast' I am for liking Touhou in my RP area... Maybe it's a "Special Cup of Tea", thing. But I can never really hold a conversation or get something Touhou-specific going. That said, activity is no problem. I have developed a rather long patience because of being an Admin.

Thank you for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 pm

No problem! It really is a nice place to talk about Touhou. Touhou is kinda known but not all that much, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Heh, indeed. Well, in any case. My stay thus far has been pretty good. Also, I consider myself pretty good at RP, though not the best. If any feel the need for tips, or just to "rip" my style for their roleplay style, that's fine. xD
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Well, My Rping is a bit different from yours, though they still fit together pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Yeah, that's what I like about the style I developed. It fits in with pretty much anything, only a few cases where I have ever seen it "clash", and it wasn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Your style is actually pretty nice, very indepth.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Heh, thank you. I take pride in my work. I always shoot for alot of details, atleast, when it is most fitting. I don't go all out with expressions, as you may soon learn.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah, nice to always get some detail in RPing.

Anyway, feel free to look around and enjoy the site, we're mostly active during the evening, and some of the night.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Well I'm mostly a die-hard Roleplayer at heart, so you'll see me there the most. But if there's an interesting topic going on, you can drop me a message and I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Ah, I'll do that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Aye, would much appreciate it. Though it's not necessary. I'll eventually get my grips and begin checking on my own. Oh yes; it's a little on and off but, I'll sometimes be on when everyone else is off, and go off around when everyone comes on. It's due to complications in real life. But rest assured, I have no intents of leaving. This place looks like too much fun, just by judging the RP section. xD
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

That's certainly good to hear! Aswell though, there are mostly just two of us here that actually roleplay, so Im pretty used to two person RPing.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 pm

You would be surprised, two person RP is actually very common, even in the big areas. It's because, while 'simplistic'. It is also easy. Less things to juggle around, less confusion. And in the major cases, no severe flooding.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

One of the reasons RPing is nice on this forum, because of it's inactivity flooding is extremly uncommon.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Mhmm. Oh, man. If you could've seen the roleplay on Jedi Academy.... If the entire server was full (And sometimes you didn't even need that much) you would have text flying all across and filling your screen. With both IC and OOC comments. xD
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 pm

I know the feeling ! XD On Doujinstyle RPing is really everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Haha. Hey you have Xfire, MSN, or an AIM? Being able to hold conversation whenever we wish is handy.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Ah, no. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Eh, no problem. If you ever want to pick one of them up, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Indeed, I'll tell you if I do.

Steam?
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

I do have Steam, infact. Though I can't get any games to work on it, and I haven't tested any chat options. The name is Strongest9Cirno [Yeah, creative, I know. But I went into that phase. xD]
Back to top Go down
Raymu
Raymu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Okay, Steam is one thing Im planning to get sometime. Maybe figure out the chat thing, and I'll add you when I download steam.
Back to top Go down
Amord
Darkness Devours
Amord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Alright, I'll stay logged on then, and keep an eye out for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.   Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings to you all, Gensokyo looks nice.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next