Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarSpotlight
Bigger Fairy
Bigger Fairy
LunarSpotlight

Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Woot, things are getting serious around here Very Happy

Lately, I've been busy organizing a more regularly scheduled Touhou Fight Night. To start off, I've posted a video on YouTube highlighting the first fight night we had on May 20th, 2010.

YouTube video: Touhou Fight Night - May 20th, 2010

Along with that, I've posted more information regarding this on my website, which can be found at touhou.lunarspotlight.com. It would be great to see a larger turnout, as Ryoga, Zeronic, and myself are spreading the word.

Our next and subsequent Touhou Fight Nights will be basically the same as they have been, but with a couple changes. To start, our fight nights have always been broadcast on LiveStream. To add to that, we're making it so that those who are broadcast on LiveStream are also in a "rated" game, which means that their actions will be taken down as part of their stats. There may also be the opportunity for casual, non-broadcast and non-rated matches on the side. All of this is still a work in progress, but it is definitely becoming more organized as well as having more people involved.

Another thing I'd like to add is about our Hamachi network. Being as it's an easy way to get people into the games, and myself being the administrator, I've broken away from the idea that it's just for the Fantasy Dreamers forum group (there aren't enough people from here on that network) and invited those interested in fight nights we've hosted into the network. While this has made it much easier to have these events, we have almost hit our capacity for the Hamachi network; the free version only supports up to 16 members, and we are at 15 at the time of writing. This means that, in order to support future fight nights in the same manner, we need a different VPN solution. This is something I will be working on personally as I have a server available for the task. More info on that will be available within the week.

Anyway, this is mainly just to get the word out here at FD. We'd really like to hear any feedback you might have. Also keep in mind that, even if you don't have the game, you can still join us in the LiveStream channel the night of. The more people we have interested in this, the better. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunarspotlight.com
Sarrg
Sex Appeal Rabbit
Sarrg

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

ZOMG you guys are pretty good O.O! And yea i might never could join you, because on Friday I am going out with Friends.
Back to top Go down
zeronic
I should get you some sort of personal title by now as long as your not spamming.
I should get you some sort of personal title by now as long as your not spamming.
zeronic

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 pm

saturdays are to dood we might find a way find for you to join yet
Back to top Go down
LunarSpotlight
Bigger Fairy
Bigger Fairy
LunarSpotlight

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm well aware of the conflicts... I work most Friday evenings myself, but this is when it seems to have caught on.
Back to top Go down
Sarrg
Sex Appeal Rabbit
Sarrg

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:04 pm

lawl if i join, i will be so owned it will hurt, well maybe i have some time to play with ya guys, would be fun! Hopefully everything works with that stupid Port Forwarding
Back to top Go down
LunarSpotlight
Bigger Fairy
Bigger Fairy
LunarSpotlight

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Actually that's what Hamachi / the VPN is for. It uses a separate protocol so port forwarding for those who host isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sarrg
Sex Appeal Rabbit
Sarrg

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 am

yeah i know that, but hamachi also never worked for me. Oke last time i tried to configure that was 2 and a half years ago.
Back to top Go down
LunarSpotlight
Bigger Fairy
Bigger Fairy
LunarSpotlight

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm

It's been taken over by "logmein" since then... However, we're actually going to be switching over to a different client... Our network is full at 16 members, and that simply won't do. I'm currently experimenting with a client called NeoRouter which is lesser known but would expand our network capability to 256 users instead (an entire subnet). More on this later :3
Back to top Go down
Sarrg
Sex Appeal Rabbit
Sarrg

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

lol a entire subnet, U MAD LUNAR U MAAADD!! XD
Back to top Go down
zeronic
zeronic

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm

lunatic..............lol
Back to top Go down
zeronic
zeronic

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thfnn join us for easy messsageing and senseless fun as well anything else we can think of doods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!   Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved! Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou Fight Night, New and Improved!
Page 1 of 1