Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What up what up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsamaru
Before Windows
Tetsamaru

What up what up Empty
PostSubject: What up what up   What up what up EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 pm

So i'm hero because of Xero tongue

I'm 21, An aspiring manga-ka.
I'm bil-lingual. Japanese-English
I for some reason abuse quotation marks so please excuse me for that.

I guess I'm into alot of genre's. I'm the type of person that doesnt really like to compare series. I either like it for the way it is or hate it for the way is. I get kinda ticked off when i see people compare any fighting anime to Dragonball Z or any Ninja anime to Naruto.

Co-founder of the 2TG(2 Touhou guys) I'm also 1TG for smaller projects. We're just 2 guys who like Touhou stuff and translate them. Click my sig-link if your interested. Dont know what Touhou is? Google "Touhou Wiki"

My dream is to become a full fledge Manga-ka. Right now i'm just some guy whos back in the W or X sections of the Comike's. But i get by. As long as people will come and read my stories, i'll keep making them. I actually would be working for Shounen-Jump right now if i "Gave in". They wanted me to make Huge alterations to my stories and i just couldnt do it.I was told I'm not "Mainstream" enough. I was never in this to make money. I want to make stories that touch and possibly make people cry.

My favorite Mangas/Anime/Games are the ones that make me cry.

I hope we can all get along.
Current Obessions.
Kurokona,Mahou Shoujo lyrical Nanoha, Negima, Touhou, Little Busters.

Forever Obessions.
Traingle Hearts(Its where it began!!! *Shakes fist angrily at MahouShojouLyricalNanoha*)
Suigetsu(The dating-sim, not any characters that may have the same name)
Summon Nights (Eat that Disgaea Loyalist!!!!)
Negima (Will probably stay here after the series as ended)
Touhou (Ya i can say this will probably stay here)
Comic Party (what can I say, i think it accurately dipicts how Comike is, hell i actually dropped out of college to persue my Manga-ka dream)

I would rather live my life dangerously without regrets than to live on the "Safe-side" filled with nothing but regret. I was constantly told to "Keep the status-quo" from amongsts my Mother's side of the family. I may not be rich, i may never get that anime or game deal, but at least when i die, i'll know that I tried. And thats all that matters to me.

I'll end things here before I make this any longer lawl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tetsamaru2nd
XeroFaith
Boundary Shifter
XeroFaith

What up what up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up what up   What up what up EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Haha yo it's nice to see you here.

Yea I have to agree with you with Negima. Well good luck on the Mangaka.

Also read Bakuman you may enjoy it if you haven't read it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fantasydreamers.org

What up what up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Dreamers :: Introduction-
Jump to: