Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~ (TTG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsamaru
Before Windows
Tetsamaru

Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~ (TTG) Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~ (TTG)   Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~ (TTG) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Long title is long....seriously.

Note - 2:46 - The "Yama" in Yamame's name can be said as "Mountain". So ya, joke lost in translation.

Special Question of the day. Is everyone able to understand Yamame's speach? I'm doing the best I can so it still makes sense in translated form. Her entire speach pattern is centered around illness's and Diseases. Hell, I had to google "Teething Fever" in the previous episodes since I never heard of it myself.

Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tetsamaru2nd

Scarlet Devil Fairy 07 ~The Youkai Warhead's Super Unidentified Disease Episode~ (TTG)
Page 1 of 1