Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello there^-^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrg
Sex Appeal Rabbit
Sarrg

Hello there^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there^-^   Hello there^-^ EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

So Hello^-^
I'm 16, my RL-Name is Jürgen and my dream is to create an AI which is like a Human-being (i rly want to do that once in my Life). I can speak german and english (<- not so good xD). And I'm from Austria.
My favourites Anime are mostly from the Psychlogical Thrill-Genre like Higurashi, NGE, Lain etc.. but i rly like all Genre's and enjoy most of the Anime that i've seen so far.
I also read Mangas (atm just MPD Psycho and Yotsuba&!)
The music im listen to is Metal (mostly Melodic Death Metal), JPop/JRock, HardRock and Games Music.
My favourite Games are Halo Series, Touhou Series, Splinter Cell Series, Gears of War Series, Pokemon Series (still today), Final Fantasy VII, Metroid Series and Ragnarok Online/Offline.

My favourite Music Song in Touhou will be post in the Thread cause i need to remember them all xD.
My favourite Chara is Udonge (okey i know, I'm not rly creative but yeah i love cute moe girl's and i also like bunnies xD).

Mh i think that would it be for now, if u have still some questions then ask me!!!
Back to top Go down
XeroFaith
Boundary Shifter
XeroFaith

Hello there^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there^-^   Hello there^-^ EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Hello.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fantasydreamers.org

Hello there^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Dreamers :: Introduction-
Jump to: