Fantasy Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Dreamers

All your need for Touhou music

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Touhou ChomeChome Manga 12 (1TG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsamaru
Before Windows
Tetsamaru

Touhou ChomeChome Manga 12 (1TG) Empty
PostSubject: Touhou ChomeChome Manga 12 (1TG)   Touhou ChomeChome Manga 12 (1TG) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 pm

I really like it when Kaguya is potrayed more normally instead of just the fanon NEET.

Notes:
2:15 - You never heard of a writing material underlay?
From what I could find, it seems to be a foam(or something similar) piece place under scrolls or paper used almost exclusively for japanese calligraphy. I would given you guys a web link but any english page I was able to find sounded like it was written up by either a japanese person not knowing proper english grammer or if a japanese page was run through some sort of machine translator. For those that are interested here is an japanese Amazon link.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/b?ie=UTF8&node=89387051

2:20 - Shitajiki = Underlay

4:28 - After googling "寅だらけ" this was the best translation I could come up with. Also, the year this episode was made was the year of the Tiger.

5:40 - Usagi is Rabbit in japanese.

5:52 - Joke lost in translation(If I can even call it a joke). Everytime Kaguya said bad it was written as "コウモリ". In this line, Kaguya says that "コウモリ" is written as "蝙蝠". Also "蝙蝠" can also mean a western style umbrella. Also individually both Kanji symbols actually mean bat, but they are read differently.

6:10 - Another thing lost in translation. Marisa uses a slang in japanese for "Happy New Year". Reimu probably wanted Marisa to say "Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu." but Marisa said "Ake o Nu." I suppose I could have put in an english slang for "Happy New Year" only....I don't know of any and I couldn't find one on the internet, so I can only assume there isn't a slang in english or I'm just a boring person.

6:31 - Oni-gokko can literally translated as "Run away from the Oni".

Touhou Chomechome Manga 12

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tetsamaru2nd

Touhou ChomeChome Manga 12 (1TG)
Page 1 of 1